Recognised innovator in digital print technologies, specialising in Variable Data Printing via digital and conventional litho methods, for the Electoral, Financial, Aviation and Membership Sectors, seek an outstanding and ambitious Operations Manager to lead the enhanced propositions across their highly specified manufacturing environment.
Having invested continually and intelligently in a broad production capability, their increasingly complex range of Client driven service provisions has placed extensive focus and demands on the traditional and core areas of their working methodology and profitability. The Business appreciates the need to intelligently and continually re-appraise their manufacturing and operational methodology, reviewing/implementing processes that will meet/exceed the current and future demands and this appointment will serve to facilitate that.
With the intelligence and demonstrable experience in the Small Format Digital production, Variable Data and Direct Mail arena, you will have track record of impact and success in driving manufacturing and operational effectiveness, through evolved organisational and internal/external communication skills, plus a hands on energy and an absolute passion for your role.
Initially, you will have full responsibility for managing, developing and enhancing the day to day productivity, efficiency, quality and profitability of their Operational capability in a challenging, demanding and highly rewarding remit, but ideally, we seek an individual that has the gravitas & experience to swiftly transition into the Site Leadership responsibility.
There are several key criteria we seek;
- A depth and breadth of manufacturing knowledge that will immediately command the respect of a committed manufacturing workforce.
- A strong, focussed yet empathetic leader of a diversely skilled manufacturing team, possessing an energy and enthusiasm that immediately engages all around you.
- A skilled and effective communicator at all levels, from Board table to shop floor.
- Analytical, accustomed to drilling and defining key manufacturing and operational performance data to utilise at the core of process engineering enhancements.
- An inquisitive, insightful and ‘never satisfied’ mind in the pursuit of enhanced quality, efficiency and increased profitable performance
- Highly numerate and literate, with an ability to detect trends, foresee problems, visualise solutions and engage the Senior team across the wider Group in the delivery of onward excellence.
With an outstanding reputation for it’s entrepreneurial and innovative capability that drives a highly engaged array of high profile Client relationships, they are focussing intently on ‘raising the bar’ of the quality of their products and services and this Business recognises the impact of the demands that this new appointment will drive.
Forming a clear part of their senior succession planning, this is a key role within a fantastic Business, highly regarded by it’s peers, so demands an individual with clear ambition and an impressive array of experience, skills, personality, drive and tenacity to truly impact and deliver the remit.