We have a unique opportunity for an Operations Manager to join an innovative organisation that prides itself in producing tasteful, clever and inspirational graphics for retail, museums, exhibitions, site hoarding and offices. This leading enterprise has now also diversified their services, and on top of being experts in large format print, they have developed an exceptionally high litho and digital print service, allowing them to cater for all in today’s market.
Their use of innovative equipment allows the production of a superior image quality and remarkable creativity has enabled strong, long term relationships with an array of well-known brands.
Widely renowned for their high-end projects, this remarkably innovative company are looking for highly skilled hands-on operations champion to focus on increasing the level of customer satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower and materials. Responsible for planning, directing and managing daily operational activity, the Operations Manager will work to achieve operating goals and objectives consistent with company objectives. You will evaluate current and proposed systems and procedures and recommend change when necessary and assist in implementing new processes. Our client has stressed the importance of finding someone from the large format/POS sector, someone who will be able to use their knowledge and experience to provide coaching, mentoring and professional development to achieve such goals.
- Utilise strong leadership ability to maintain favourable working relationships with company employees
- Routinely review business results with plant employees to maximise operations and facility performance
- Play a significant role in short and long term planning including initiatives geared toward operational excellence
- Identify, analyse and develop solutions to problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Ability to develop and maintain capacity planning strategies to ensure schedule attainment
- Results oriented operations leader to lead daily meetings, determine performance standards and achieve company goals and objectives
We are looking for a senior manager currently in a production/operations role within the large format/POS sector. This role requires someone with tenacity, who thrives on a challenge and can think outside the box. This is a hands-on position where leadership by example will be of paramount importance.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.