Packaging Account Manager
Salary Dependant on Experience
25 Days Holiday + Profit Share Scheme (subject to completion of trial period)
Hours; Midday - 8pm Monday to Thursday
8am - 4pm Friday
Brief - Manage all creative artwork projects for a US Client, to deliver work of exceptional quality to agreed brand, budget and deadline. Work in team collaboration to maintain and develop client relationships through excellent service.
Company: A leading global supplier of design-to-print brand development products and services
Roles & Responsibilities -
- The main aim of this role is to manage creative projects, which exceed client expectations, on time and budget.
- To be the main point of contact for a list of clients and provide an exceptional service to them.
- You will be required to deal with client queries and project manage the projects from brief to production to launch
- Experience of Food Packaging for the US Market
- Experience of managing projects through the Packaging NPD Process using management information systems and online approval tools
- Ability write/check a brief from information provided
- Must have excellent organisational, written, spoken and time management skills
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us -
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!