Due to new contract wins, this well established creative packaging design agency has an excellent opportunity to join them at this busy and exciting time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after accounts and projects right from initial concept to completion, incorporating the design process through to production, whilst delivering excellent customer service.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a day-to-day contact
- Participate in meetings with existing clients and internal teams
- Ensure high quality standards in all client deliverables
- Coordinate client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle
- Manage creative projects from initial concept to completion, on time and budget
- Create job briefs and booking in jobs
- Deal with client queries and complaints whilst project managing ongoing projects
What you'll need:
- Packaging industry experience (ideally health / beauty / skincare but this is not essential)
- Proven account / project management within an agency / design or packaging manufacturers
- Technical knowledge or printing processes – print and packaging
- Team collaboration skills
- Ability to coach / mentor account execs
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
If you feel you've got what it takes to make a success of this exciting opportunity then please send us your CV ASAP!