Company- a leading technology lead marketing company who are looking for an experienced technical packaging controller (project manager) to join them onsite with their client.
Role- you are expected to hold second-to-none project management skills, allowing you to manage an array of packaging services including creative, design adaptation, artwork and photography with responsibility for production workflow and customer relationships as well as providing direct support for packaging initiatives.
This is a further snapshot of the work you'll be undertaking:
- Responsible for project planning, identifying and communicating key milestones to the client
- Responsible for production tracking to ensure delivery of files to meet production deadlines
- Adhering to brand guidelines, ensuring all campaigns are checked against the brief throughout the process
- Liaising with the client imports team, project stakeholders and print suppliers to clarify and confirm artwork technical requirements
- Responsible for on-going tracking of projects versus budget to ensure projects are delivered in-line with the budget set as well as managing project invoicing
- First and foremost, you should be customer centric. Our people go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service, every time
- You won't be micromanaged here, the ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed is essential
- Comfortable in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- You've got fantastic experience and knowledge of print production processes, you can accurately advise the client on costs, quality, and production time. Further knowledge of creative and artworking processes would be highly advantageous
- If you hold experience within managing the packaging production process from brief through to artwork delivery, this would be a great advantage
- You're comfortable in sitting in a client-facing environment - the ability to manage stakeholders from department heads to junior creative assistants is second nature
What you get in return for your hard work!
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Tons of discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
Interviews are being held as soon as possible so if you are interested please apply today! Or contact lizzie @ Kairos Recruitment