Salary- 30-32K DOE
Established for over 28 years, this leading design agency are now on the lookout for an exceptional Packaging Artworker. This leading agency work with global brands across a range of sectors- from packaging to web or branding.
- Create and adapt packaging artworks correctly, efficiently and to meet all requirements of the brief.
- Create new packaging artworks including labels, boxes, sleeves, foils, tubes, lids and outer cases for various different print processes.
- Under own supervision create new files respecting the requirement for different print technologies.
- Responsible for the collation of artworks for release (print data).
- To carry out simple colour separation work to a satisfactory standard under supervision.
- Responsible for making mock-ups as required.
- Thoroughly check all artwork before releasing it to the Project Account Manager or other internal staff.
- To make changes on already existing artworks as required.
- To display a reasonable knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- To assist other members of the artwork department as required.
- Continue to learn and improve knowledge of packaging print technologies and how to prepare files accordingly.
- Due to the continuously changing nature of the business we require you to be flexible. As a term of your employment you may be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required of you.
- 5+ years of artworker experience.
- Extensive FMCG packaging experience, with portfolio examples.
- Experience of checking packaging artwork files for printability in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Expert knowledge of packaging artwork and associated printing technologies. For example, from a background as a packaging/technical artworker or have Print Reproduction experience.
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Expert knowledge of colour separation, file set-up and supply using spot colour channels.
- Demonstration of precision and excellent attention to detail from photography, typography and file set up to follow the client's guidelines and requirements.
- Conscientious, reliable, good attendance and timekeeping standards.
- Excellent attention to detail and works with precision.
- Effective project manager, able to manage workload.
- Honest, trustworthy, and able to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrates initiative, is creative and contributes ideas.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving without cutting corners.
- Friendly, approachable, respectful and a positive team player.
- Flexible, adaptable, calm whilst working under pressure.
- Professional with excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, takes ownership of daily tasks with a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
If you are an experienced packaging artworker, please get in touch and apply today! Interviews are being held as soon as possible.