Salary up to 25,000-30,000 DOE
You would be working for a well-established company that specialise in the print and packaging sector. Due to new business a position for a packaging artworker as become available. You would be working on site with their global client that specialise in cardboard packaging in the Flintshire area.
The company is seeking an enthusiastic Packaging Artworker to join the team. You will be creating the artwork and the main material you will be working with would be cardboard. You will also be expected to have an aspect of customer facing experience as you are based onsite with clients.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience creating artworker within the packaging sector.
- You Must have a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with particular strength in Illustrator
- Customer facing / client experience.
- Ability to create technical cutter guides for packaging products.
- Proven experience of artwork creation and manipulation to a high standard.
- Must have a basic understanding of Flexographic printing.
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- Adhere to internal workflows
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work on multiple projects ensuring work is completed within time.
- Ensure artwork is achievable within print production constraints
- Must have a flexible approach and willingness to learn
- Must have excellent attention to detail and take great pride in the quality of your work
TO APPLY please email your full CV details and we will be in touch. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared with any organisation without your express permission and consent.
Key words; artwork / mac operator / packaging / adobe creative suite / branding / brand guidelines / Packaging / Illustrator /prepress / esko / repro