PACKAGING ARTWORKER - (PK7153)
SOUTH EAST - Commutable from Berkshire / Hampshire / Surrey
Up to £27K
Hours of Working - 9am - 5pm - Flexible start and finish times
Our client specialises in the production of luxury packaging for well known brands around the world. Industries they serve include gaming, beauty, apparel, sports teams and many more.
The company's focus is on short run Paper-Over-Board Rigid boxes with a high degree of complexity and to a high standard of quality.
The company are proud of the small, experienced and dedicated team that they have built over the years, who work hard to make sure that their clients never want to use anyone else.
It's an exciting time at the company right now as they have experienced lots of growth and are looking to expand their operation to meet demand, they are now looking for an experienced packaging artworker to join their repro team.
- Proofing of rigid boxes and related products.
- Liaising with customers
- Creating cutter guides and artwork templates using Arden Impact CAD software.
- Setting up files for and ordering outwork.
- Measuring products and creating foam or card fitments to hold the products inside the boxes.
- Creating high quality mock-ups using our Zund S3 CAD Cutter.
- Impeccable proofing skills.
- Extensive experience in the packaging industry.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Enfocus Pitstop Pro
- Packaging specific CAD (Arden Impact preferred)
- Experience with CAD Cutters (Zund preferred)
- Mock up skills
- The ability to design complex rigid boxes would be beneficial but not essential.