Packaging Creative Artworker
Company- a leading technology lead marketing company who are looking for an experienced creative packaging artworker to join them onsite with their client.
The role- The Packaging Creative Artworker role is based onsite with our client and with the packaging team. Providing creative, artwork, pre-press production services and consultancy.
The Packaging Creative Artworker is responsible for adaptation and artwork production from master design files. You will ensure adaptation and production of packaging artwork to the highest standards of brand consistency, technical and content accuracy and efficiency. You will also support the Studio Manager in the pre-production evaluation of supplied design files and guidelines.
This is a further snapshot of the work you'll be undertaking-
- Artwork creation
- Colour separation
- Minor Colour retouching
- Responsible for ensuring production is to the highest quality standards and adherence to Guidelines
- Attend pre-production meetings to assess new designs/projects with clients & account team
- Provide input on proposed project execution methodology and estimates of production time
- Review project designs and brief components confirm acceptance of briefs and escalate, develop artwork in line with the packaging colour management processes and procedures to ensure colour consistency of the digital colour specification of all artwork
- Strong creative layout, design and typographical consistency skills
- Good understanding of packaging branding and content
- Applied knowledge of the Adobe suite of production software
- Understanding of artwork specification requirements for all print processes, primarily Litho & flexo * Good understanding of artwork specification requirements for all common packaging formats & substrates
- Understanding of all packaging print processes and materials
- Understanding of print production tools
- Conversant with use of digital workflow systems
- Awareness of the pitfalls of packaging pre-press in order to avert issues
- Have an exceptional eye for detail and meticulously high-quality standards
- Be able to develop new knowledge and skills proactively
- Good communication skills to liaise with all production process stakeholders
- Knowledge of colour management and proofing an advantage
- Applied knowledge of Esko 3D visualization tools an advantage
- strong and proven experience within packaging is needed (you will be asked to show a portfolio of clear packaging examples)
What you get in return for your hard work!
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Tons of discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
Interviews are being held as soon as possible so if you are interested please apply today! Or contact lizzie @ Kairos Recruitment