The Sherwood group are the Country’s leading privately owned Greeting Card & Packaging manufacturer. We produce quality products for major UK & International brands and deliver excellent levels of service and innovation for our clients.
An opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated individual to join our Customer Service team to focus on our packaging customers. The successful applicant will require the following:
- You will have a strong litho/ packaging background with a sound understanding of the print production process.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have experience of print MIS and estimating.
- You want to work in a company that puts the customer at the centre of what they do, and be strongly customer focussed yourself.
- You are keen to learn new skills, develop and grow as an individual.
- You can find solutions when customers have issues that need to be resolved.
- You are a people person and can work within a close team.
- You want to work in a company where performance is rewarded.
The package includes a competitive salary, company pension and 26 days annual holiday.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Packaging Customer Service Representative for The Sherwood Group, please contact Sarah Shortt on 0115 9380195 or email at email@example.com for an application form.
Strictly No Agencies