We have a great opportunity for a Packaging Design Manager to join a successful industry-leader, achieving year on year sales growth. This is a company which offers a dynamic product portfolio of packaging solutions, working with some of the biggest names in the industry to offer our customers a niche and bespoke service.
The Packaging Design Manager Role
You will provide innovative and tailored packaging design solutions for both existing and potential customers. You will work hand-in-hand with customers to ensure not only direct cost savings are achieved, but also to ensure indirect cost savings are met, through constantly striving to make improvements in productivity and efficiencies for customers.
This role provides a wonderful opportunity for someone seeking career advancement as our client offers strong development and progression opportunities.
Packaging Design Manager Responsibilities
- You will be capable of listening to customers’ needs and be able to communicate in a professional and coherent manner; both in conversation and presentation form
- Taking briefs and using various design software you will be creating innovative cost saving solutions
- You will work to provide tailored solutions, whilst demonstrating a caring approach to their business requirements and challenges
- Assess consumer tastes, market trends and product details in order to conceptualise package designs
- Ensure goals are met, whilst considering branding, safety and cost implications
- Generate reports on an ongoing basis to support proposals made and log design activities
- Demonstrate excellent time-keeping skills and juggle a range of tasks/projects ensuring tight deadlines are met
- Prioritise workload accordingly
- Produce finished customer samples, 3D visuals, artwork proofs and presentations
Do you have the correct profile?
You will be enthusiastic and motivated - enjoying the buzz and challenge of a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and be IT literate with strong time management and prioritisation skills. You will have a real team spirit and be able to build relationships with internal and external partners.