NEW VACANCY! (PK6826)
PACKAGING ENGINEER (DESIGN)
Up to £40K (Depending on Experience)
Our client is a well-established supplier of transit packaging products based in the South East. They provide their clients with a range of corrugated cases, pallets, plywood cases, heavy duty packaging, cushioning, foam and composite packaging. They are a long-established company with an enviable reputation for quality and service where their main customers are blue chip medical, electronic and automotive. Their customer base runs from the Midlands to the South coast, where they deliver regular repeat business to very tight deadlines
An Excellent opportunity has risen, and they are now looking for a Packaging Engineer to join their team.
Role / Responsibilities
- Transit Packaging Designer working closely with the Sales and Customer Service Team
- Production of detailed drawings for manufacture.
- Responsible for managing projects
- Designing military packaging
The Ideal Candidate:
- A self-reliant, self-disciplined individual with drive, adaptability, creativity, problem solving and decision-making capabilities, capable of delivering against key performance objectives
- The client is open in terms of software knowledge; however you will be working on transit packaging projects where you role wont be to dissimilar from a Product Designer
- Experience within the transit packaging / packaging or in related industries and a basic understanding of Packaging Dynamics
- A team player with prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic & ability to multi task.