Packaging Production / Technical / Shift Manager
(Will consider someone looking for a 6 month contract or perm)
Shift; 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
Company - Established in 1999 this Packaging company focuses on the production of Transparent Plastic Packaging to the Food and Toiletries market.
Overview - An exciting opportunity for a Print Production Manager to develop and manage the production of their branded plastic packaging
- Lead and motivate the packaging team across the manufacturing facility.
- Ensuring that all training for the operation of machinery is conducted.
- Maintaining a safe working environment in accordance to the H&S site policies.
- Management of absence and conducting return to work meetings.
- Ensure clear communication across departments.
- Control and organise production packaging requirements across the site.
- Organise and control effective stock takes of production consumables.
- Conducting appraisal and performance reviews.
- The candidate will need to be willing to run die cutting machines in busier period
- Prove and relevant technical experience within the packaging & print industry
- Experienced managing team of 20+ people
- Ability to run die cutting / cut and crease finishing machines
- Beneficial to understand ISO or lean six sigma
- Experienced managing and coordinating shifts
- Able to deliver optimum service while ensuring health + safety procedures across site
- Highly organised individual
- Ability to undertake any admin tasks
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
Key words; packaging / branding / fmcg / production / technical / reprographics / pre-press / flexographic / lithographics / gravure / client facing / account manager / project manager / colour management / die cutting / cut and crease / finishing / PPE / plastic packaging