This leading and diverse print company is looking to add an experienced Paper Manager to their team.
The successful Paper Manager will be responsible for all aspects of paper purchasing and stock management. You will be responsible for building relationships with paper suppliers to ensure that all paper purchasing requirements are met in the most cost effective and secure way. Stock management will also be a key responsibility to ensure that paper is available when required, whilst keeping stock levels to a physical and financially manageable level.
The role carries a great deal of responsibility and requires an ability to liaise effectively at all levels within the business as well as with suppliers and customers.
Skills required for the Paper Manager role:
- Ability to build strong external and internal working relationships
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads & multitask
- Work to tight deadlines
- Ability to relate to all areas of the business
- To be able to thrive in stressful pressured situations
- Committed and flexible
- Good administrative skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Attention to detail
- A team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
If you have a strong background of paper buying, particularly within the print industry, we would love to hear from you!