NEW VACANCY! (PK6929)
PLANNER & JUNIOR PRODUCTION PLANNER x2 - CORRUGATED PACKAGING
Up to £27K + 25 days holiday + Pension
9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Thursday / 9:00am - 4:00pm Friday
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of high quality Corrugated Packaging Solutions, including retail readypackaging and point of sale who supply a wide range of market sectors
They currently have two vacancies for a Production Planner and a Junior Production Planner.
Junior Production Planner:
- Manage the administration activities for the planning process.
- Participate in the production and planning processes, ensuring all relevant parties are aware of the customer demand and timescales.
- Supporting the other planners within the team, to ensure information and accurate production plans are established and executed.
- Liaises with Sales, Customer Service, and manufacturing to estimate lead-time based on delivery requirements and to ensure on time delivery.
Requirements of the Planner:
- Knowledge of capacity planning and supply chain.
- Experience working for a fast paced manufacturing business desirable, and excellent communication skills is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft, particularly Excel.
- Educated to 'A level' desirable. Minimum 5 GCSE required.
What you need to bring:
- A passion for production planning
- Analytical and creative thinking - ability to filter relevant information through a clear, informed point of view
- Proactive - a self-starter who isn't waiting to be briefed
*A background in the Corrugated / Cartons industry would be a distinct advantage however the client will consider other manufacturing backgrounds*