NEW VACANCY! (PK6675)
POLYTHENE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
£Open depending on Experience + Commission + Holidays + Phone + Laptop
HOMEBASED - (Any UK Location - Oxfordshire / Hampshire desirable but not essential)
Our client is leading supplier of Polythene Packaging they are currently looking to recruit a homebased Business Development Manager.
Reporting to the Directors, this role is responsible for growing sales of polythene packaging products throughout the UK. This is very much a target focused role targeting specific volumes and grow market share whilst maintaining profitability levels to B2B accounts.
- Proactively source new business through a variety of means including phone calls, emails and social media leveraging your product knowledge and market expertise to develop new business.
- Face to face meetings with prospects and customers are not mandatory but where necessary will be encouraged.
- Building relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Negotiating and closing new business opportunities
- Be responsible for targeted telemarketing campaigns to new market sectors.
- Attend meetings as and when required.
- Keep accurate CRM records.
- Liaise with suppliers.
- They are looking for someone with 2+ years of strong B2B sales experience within the flexible packaging polythene sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Financially motivated
- Highly Competitive
- Extremely strong work ethic
- Natural relationship builder and strong communicator
- Proven track record of sales success
- Excellent IT skills including CRM & Excel.