NEW VACANCY! (PK6829)
POS / PACKAGING SUPERVISOR - CORRUGATED PACKAGING / POS
£Open Depending on experience + Overtime at Time ½ + Pension + Death in Service + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours: 6:00am - 2:00pm
Our Client is a specialist within the design and manufacture of corrugated products and packaging solutions. With many years' experience in product development and production they have earned a commanding reputation.
They are currently looking to recruit a POS / Packaging Supervisor, to join their busy production team overseeing a team of 5, previous experience in a similar role is essential. The ideal candidate will have experience in Hand Gluing, Bickers, Plotter Gluer.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Manage a team of 5 supervising employees in the daily routine of setting up machines, maintaining quality standards for all products as per product and customer's specifications.
- Constantly challenge the norm and look at ways to improve the production process via people, procedures and machines.
- Ensure factory personnel are skilled, empowered and accountable.
- Maintain quality, efficiencies and production levels set by management.
- Communicate these standards to your staff.
- Oversee checks.
- Establish high morale within your department by showing fairness, consistency, and an interest in employee problems.
- Keep upper management informed of problems or situations that may affect the performance of your department.
- Communicate with necessary supervision to avoid problems between shift changes.
- Implement, maintain, and support all company policies and procedures, including safety program and good housekeeping.
- Strictly follows rules and guidelines and always uses the right procedure for the job.
- Ensuring highest level of safety standards regulations and policies are met