NEW VACANCY! (PT2814)
PRE-PRESS OPERATOR - PRINT
£Competitive (Depending on Experience) + 26 days holiday + Other benefits TBD
Hours of Work: 37.5 Per Week, Double Day Shift
Our client is a successful West Yorkshire based B1 / B2 and Digital print company specialising in quality financial and commercial print. They are currently looking for an experienced Pre Press Operator to join their team.
Experience using the Fuji XMF pre-press software or similar would be a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Creating artworks / designs from a brief for account handlers, clients, & design team and advising on artwork timings
- Create clear and precise job proofs for client approval
- Ensure all artwork files are pre-flight checked for size, font & image quality issues
- Liaising with production to ensure the artworks are prepared in the most efficient way regarding material usage to ensure jobs flow smoothly, accurately & efficiently
- Colour matching to supplied refs when necessary
- Troubleshooting problem files for prepress and layout issues
- Ensure you can work to tight deadlines in an efficient and flexible manner, ensuring a high level of attention to detail