Print Account Manager
c£30,000 per annum
Based in Basildon
An exciting new Print Account Manager role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a candidate that has had experience handling key accounts large and small. This position is managing existing accounts within a large print business.
Are there any benefits?
- On site parking
- Company pension scheme
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Servicing existing accounts
- Getting job bundles
- Booking in new jobs
- Basic, print estimating
- Estimation jobs
- Producing detailed specifications for suppliers
- Talk to other departments in the organisation in order to facilitate client requests
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Print Account Manager role should be able to manage multiple clients at all levels. Experience in Litho and digital account management is essential. There is a lot of phone work involved so a professional manor is essential.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Print Account Manager role, you will need the following experience:
- Prepare reports on account status
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Print Account Manager role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100