One of Yorkshire’s longest established printers is looking to expand its Account Management team. You will be joining a company with great experience in creating and innovating printed products.
Long term partnerships with customers and suppliers has always been important to this printer, and your role as Account Manager will to manage these relationships, assess client needs, make recommendations and manage budget and timeline. You will be the central conduit for all project communication and status updates. Working with some of the top brands and companies not only in the country but also in the continent your overall role will be to provide industry leading design and print solutions.
Daily duties will include:
• Oversee briefs from start to completion, ensuring quality at every stage
• Interact with design and production team to oversee project delivery from start to completion
• Use creativity to solve client communication challenges, resolve service delivery issues and improve productivity.
• Resolve issues escalated by the client and escalate significant issues.
• Use feedback from monthly and quarterly client meetings to deliver on client expectations.
• Advise customers as to potential benefits, features and capabilities of new or revised services and service enhancements.
• Accurately quote all jobs and keep the client updated regularly with any additional costs. Invoice all projects on final delivery.
Our client believes their greatest asset is their staff and the value the contribution they have made to the success of the business. If you feel you have the vision to share in their success, we would love to hear from you.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.