Position: Print Assistant
Location: West Midlands
Salary: (Neg Depending on Experience)
Building on their current status as the leading print partner, our client’s expertise and depth of specialist knowledge is enabling them to redefine and add greater value to traditional print solutions.
- The role involves the day to day printing of mail merged letters, labels, envelopes and postcards.
- As a hands-on position you will be responsible for each and every job from initial set up to final print.
- Attention to detail is vital and you will be used to working to tight deadlines whilst taking a methodical and proactive approach.
- As a Team Player you will need to work with other members of the Production Department to ensure jobs are prioritised and effectively completed.
- Communication – Ability to liaise with and communicate instructions and requirements to fulfilment team members to achieve maximum machine efficiency.
- Teamwork – good team member, provide support to other team members, positive team attitude, willing to assist in completing team workload.
- Attention to detail – complete work without need for supervision and to deadlines, striving for highest standards.
- Attitude – enthusiastic, motivated, good work ethic, flexibility to tasks & hours of work, desire to learn, accept ownership/responsibility.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a huge organisation that have consistently grown year on year and have huge growth plans.