Do you love dealing with customers, can you prepare detailed estimates for their printing requirements and do you get huge satisfaction when you manage to convert them to orders?
We are now starting on the next phase of our growth and are looking for a Print Estimator & Account Handler to join our expert team and share in the upcoming growth.
You must be super confident on the phone and be able to convert enquiries to sales while maximising profits for the business. Working with minimum supervision, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills plus a tremendous desire to achieve results.
- Deal with enquiries that come in via email, telephone and in-store
- Prepare estimates using the company’s print estimating software
- Religiously follow-up estimates and convert these to sales
- Liaise with the in-house production team and external suppliers to keep jobs on track
- Keep customers updated on progress and help resolve any issues
- Build strong relationships with customers and always exceed their expectations
- Provide awesome customer service with a real can-do attitude
- Always be on the lookout for new sales opportunities with customers
- Attend a weekly networking breakfast meeting
- A thorough background in print or a closely related industry
- At least two years working in estimating and dealing with customers
- Full training will be provided to fill any small gaps - if you are a quick learner!
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director so there is huge potential to become a key player in this family business who are growing their team to facilitate their ambitious plans.
This salary is split into a £22k to £25k basic (depending on experience) plus a virtually guaranteed bonus of around £3k for attending a weekly networking breakfast from which we have generated a lot of business over the past five years.
You will be joining a business that loves to excel in everything it does, makes its customers feel like royalty, looks after its staff as if they were family and you get chocolate every Friday!
If you are ready for the next step in your print career, and this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with your CV as we would love to hear from you!