NEW VACANCY! (SC2903)
PRINT FINISHER - LARGE FORMAT DIGITAL
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is a well-established signage, large format, events and exhibitions company based in the South East. They provide some most prestigious brands in the market with a range of vinyl graphics, window graphics, acrylic graphics, signage, large format print, hoarding, finishing, mounting and exhibition / retail / display / events / venue graphics.
Main purpose of the role is to facilitate the day to day work within the busy production departments. Working with the Production Managers you will be able to use you're experience to establish the best working practice to facilitate the requirements of each individual job bag.
This role will require someone with a number of years experience within the large format and digital print industry. The successful candidate must have a strong production knowledge, and be able to operate I-cut machines, UV & Latex printers worked with cold/hot mount laminators.
- Operating Zund digital cutters
- Producing a variety of Graphics / Signage within a Production discipline
- CAD cut vinyl using illustrator plug is an advantage
- Fully Familiar with laminating processes and procedure
- Working with the more common materials Vinyl, Di-bond, Foamex & Acrylic
- Experience Operating large format printing machinery, would be useful (Vutek)
- Good experience with all aspects of finishing including mounting onto foamex, foam board, wrap edge sealing, constructing roller banner stands, pop-up display exhibitions, cardboard display stands
- Helping with The Q.C. of all work manufactured. Making sure the up most care and attention is always at the forefront of every project to ensure the client's expectations are met.
- Always making sure that you are working within the H&S framework of the business & understanding risks and where they will occur.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have a strong background within the digital printing industry
- A high level of attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions and work independently whilst maintaining high output
- Have a can-do attitude, using your own initiative to help out wherever necessary
- Show a willingness to learn
- Have a good team spirit
- To assist where required with any other reasonable request in line with your general duties
- Flexible approach to overtime, early start/late finish