JOB TITLE - Print Finisher (Exhibition & Large Format Print)
SALARY - £22,000-£25,000
LOCATION - Wimbledon
Our client are a well-established printing and design company, trading for over 15 years in SW London. They specialise in offering an extensive range of design and print solutions to our clients in the events & exhibitions industry.
They are looking for a Large Format Print Finisher to join their team. This permanent position will be well suited to an individual who is enthusiastic and has the motivation and desire to work in a friendly, fast-paced environment.
The role will be a good fit for someone who is looking to advance their career and develop a future in the printing industry. Within a reasonable time frame there will be training available to progress to a print operator position within this expanding large format print production department.
- Large Format Print Finishing for large scale events & exhibitions
- Operating a sewing machine for major dye-sub fabric products
- Be involved with general in-house print finishing processes
- Progressing to operate large format printing machines
- Must have experience of print finishing on dye-sub fabric machines - i.e Sewing Machine.
- Must have Large Format Print or Signage experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and a responsible attitude
Full-time position: Monday to Friday
If this sounds of interest, please apply in response to this advert or contact Stuart Nicholson @ Kairos Recruitment Group for further details - 0203 603 3829
Keywords: Print Finisher, Print Finishing, Large Format Print, Wide Format Print, Graphics, Exhibitions, Sewing, Print Operation, Wimbledon, London.