We are recruiting for a Fold Operator to join our busy print finish department at our site in Newmarket. The role of the Fold Operator will be to make-ready the various folding machines to achieve high quality healthcare Leaflets. We’re are looking for someone who is highly motivated and has a real eye for detail.
- To operate the various folding machines within the department.
- Correctly complete safety and maintenance checks for the folding machines.
- Ensure all documentation is completed.
- Inspect product for defects and immediately communicate any product issues to your supervisor.
- Maintain the highest standards of work and quality checking.
Skills, qualifications and/or experience:
- Previous Print Finishing/Folding experience (desirable).
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- On-site car parking
- Annual salary increases
- Sharesave scheme
- Long service award
Shifts: Monday – Friday: 6.00am – 1:20pm and 1:15pm – 8:35pm, potential overtime available.
Essentra is built on diversity. Our ambition is to build an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced, and everyone feels safe, respected, valued and able to thrive as part of a winning, engaged team.
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview stage.