Print Finisher / Bindery Operator
£18,000 - £26,000
Permanent, Full Time
My client are a fast-paced company, who work hard to achieve tight deadlines and to impress customers with their high quality and fast turnarounds.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in one or more of the following finishing areas, with the attitude to learn;
- Polar Guillotine
- Heidelberg Stahl folder - TH82 Auto, TH82 Manual, TH 52.
- Heidelberg Stitch lines - ST350 and ST450
- Various other finishing equipment
Requirements for the Role
- To have a passion for print finishing with an excellent can-do attitude
- To be able to Make Ready and Run one or more of the machines listed above
- Have a good attitude to learn new equipment
- Contribute to the Finishing Teams goals and objectives
- Monitor and maintain quality of work produced to high standard
- High Attention to detail
- Maintain a good standard of tidiness and be organised
- Working to tight deadlines
- Being flexible when needed
The role would be working on a double day shift pattern, 40 hours per week, with an opportunity for overtime.