To support our continued growth, the increase in demand for our innovative digital print & brand management solutions and our future plans for investment & expansion, we are expanding our team!
We are looking for a Print Production Scheduler to join our team here at Springfield Solutions on a Full Time Basis.
Working under the direction of the Print Scheduling and Customer Services Manager, we are looking for someone to carry out optimal planning/scheduling of all print production, working closely with the studio and ensuring that ready supply of production consumables are ordered and available in a timely manner for scheduled works.
- Update and maintain production schedule for all relevant studio activities and print production.
- Ensure production work scheduled is commensurate with the Works order entry standards and procedures.
- Maintain production control records and provide information to sales representatives, customers service, Logistics, and management with regard to delivery dates, schedules and operating problems.
- Schedule and chair regular Production Meetings.
- Ensure effective control and timely communication of daily deliveries to Print Operations and Logistics.
- Prepare, update, and communicate the production schedule on a regular basis.
- Monitor information quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all orders with the goal of ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Work closely with Print Operations and Print Scheduling and Customer Services Management to co-ordinate resolutions of scheduling or consumable related problems and issues.
- To ensure accurate and up to date internal stockholding, and timely order of all consumables required for production (Substrates, Inks, varnishes, cutters etc).
- Ensure full exploitation of CERM capability in terms of scheduling, consumable purchases, traceability and troubleshoot the same.
- Assist Print Operations with stock control duties as and when required.
- Be a dynamic team player, with excellent communication skills, outstanding attitude and customer service skills required. Must be extremely flexible and have a dynamic work ethic.
- Ability to interact professionally within a diverse group of Suppliers/Customers and internal staff.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communicative skills, be a quick learner, self-motivated, patient, and be able to work in stressful situations.
- Be available to work flexible hours, have ability to work on own initiative, possessing creativity and decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of a customer service, scheduling and order processing concepts, practices and procedures.
- Technical knowledge of the Digitally Printed Self Adhesive Labels and CERM MIS systems.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the U.K.
This job role attracts a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you feel you are the right fit for this role, please apply in writing to Dave Medcalf at email@example.com