We are First Colour Limited - an award winning 24 hours Central London Printers established in 1995 based in the heart of London’s West End.
Following the acquisition of a competitor our business is now picking up very quickly so need an additional experienced Digital Print Production Specialist. You will have had 'frontline' experience in a 'print for pay' environment and be able to liaise and advise customers over e mail and telephone. You'll be working with a very friendly and established team and the role will suit a positive, forward looking individual with a strong attention to detail who will enjoy being part of a team that's working towards the expansion of the business.
You will need :-
· To be able to operate our Ricoh and Xerox Digital presses and be familiar EFI rips/command work station.
· Have finishing experience working with binders/booklet makers/laminators and guillotines.
· Be familiar with wide format printing and mounting.
· Have an excellent knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and/or Adobe CS creative suite.
· Be able to work on your own initiative whilst maintaining high output standards.
· Have a problem solving can-do approach and an eye for detail.
· Be a quick learner & a natural team player and have the ability to work quickly and efficiently, often working to tight timeframes
Competitive Salary depending on experience - £25k - £30k.
This is a permanent position Monday to Friday – Hours are 9am – 6pm. Overtime generally available.
CV's only please to firstname.lastname@example.org