Print Sales Executive
c£60,000 per annum + very good commission
Based in Basildon
An exciting new Print Sales Executive role has arisen within our client's business. We are seeking a candidate that has had experience within a print environment, as brining business is key to the salary level offered to you. Our client is looking for a candidate that is confident but not unrealistic as you will be dealing with a variety of customers.
Are there any benefits?
- On site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Car allowance
So, what could a normal day consist of?
- Investigating new client leads and arranging meeting with new potential clients
- Working alongside the rest of the team to come up with new Marketing Projects
- Communicating with internal production team to ensure the client has the best possible service
I like it, tell me more!
The successful candidate for this Print Sales Executive role should be able to manage multiple clients at all levels. Experience in Litho and digital Sales is essential. This role will be alot of field sales so a keenness to drive is key.
What do you want from me?
To be considered for this Print Sales Executive role, you will need the following experience:
- Point of Sale experience would be desirable but not essential
- Working with Pop up banners would be desirable but not essential
- Experience with exhibition stands would be desirable but not essential
- Dealing with printed merchandise would be desirable but not essential
- You must be able to bring at least £250,000 - £600,000 of turnover in to the business
- Lithographic and Digital work
YES, I'm definitely interested. Tell me what I need to do next!
If you are interested in applying for this Print Sales Executive role, please click "Apply Now" or contact on of the Simpson Dean Team on 0207 082 8100