We are on the search for a salesperson who can apply advanced print knowledge and handle most unique situations. Your role will be to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the sales pipeline.
As sales executive, you will be required to establish professional, working, and consultative relationships with clients. You will develop a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry. We are looking for a charismatic candidate with strong communication skills.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about print, who maintains knowledge of the market and competitors. This will be key to the strategic positioning of the company’s products and services.
Your experience will allow you to work on projects of diverse complexity and scope. You will be confident in exercising independent judgement to select a solution for each customer requirement.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understand the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated. Integrate this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Negotiates and drives deals to ensure successful closes.
- Broad understanding of the customer needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs.
- Translate product knowledge into customer's added business value.
- Use specialty knowledge to actively discover or cultivate sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Ability to take a deal through the sales cycle including closing or supporting the close of a deal.
- Understand the channel and work an effective plan to increase sales with existing partners.
- Good prioritisation and delegation skills to focus on key client opportunities.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com