We are currently recruiting for qualified printers to join The Essentra Cork Print Team
- Planning and managing the general duties required to run and maintain a printing press according to expected standards of efficiency and safety.
- Ability to produce work to the highest quality.
- Makes quality decisions about conformance of produced product to specifications.
- Records production and quality data as needed.
- Perform autonomous maintenance of the printing press.
- Cross train on other presses at the site and run other presses if required.
- Performs housekeeping duties according to internal procedures and standards.
- Priorities safety and adherence to SOP’s in all operations.
- Participates in training activities as required.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience of running a rotary printing press.
- Formal training/qualification in printing.
- Good time management /organisational skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team, ensuring commitments are met in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a shift pattern
- Experience in pharma print desirable but is not essential
Essentra is built on diversity. Our ambition is to build an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced, and everyone feels safe, respected, valued and able to thrive as part of a winning, engaged team.
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview stage.