Our site in Bradford is currently recruiting for a Lithographic Printer to join their busy printing department. As a Lithographic Printer you will be responsible for operating all printing equipment on site, producing high quality carton packaging to meet customers specifications. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, with the ability to work in a fast pace environment and maintain high levels or accuracy at all times.
- Operating Lithographic print machines to produce high quality cartons for consumer and healthcare industries
- Must have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy in colour, documentation and procedures and be a good communicator
- Responsible for helping meet all efficiency targets, improving quality, performing basic maintenance, working safely and performing machine Health & Safety checks.
- Responsible for ensuring that their area, equipment and machinery are kept clean and tidy
- Responsible for ensuring that all products made and all quality checks are carried out in accordance with quality and standard operating procedures.
Skills, qualifications and/or experience:
- Experience of lithographic print machines sheet or web format
- Able to differentiate colours to read and check small copy
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- High levels of accuracy
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holidays + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- On-site car parking
- Annual salary increase
- Sharesave scheme
- Long service award
Essentra is built on diversity. Our ambition is to build an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced, and everyone feels safe, respected, valued and able to thrive as part of a winning, engaged team.
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview stage.