NEW VACANCY! (SC3073)
PRINTER - LARGE FORMAT
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Overtime + Pension + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: between the hours of 7am - 7pm - Split Shift (flexible on start and finish times), Monday to Friday
Our client is a large format displays and signage company based in the Midlands, they offer a wide product range including Retail Display, Signage, Banners, POS, Outdoor Media, Vehicle Graphics, Fabric tension frames, Exhibition Graphics, Interiors, Module Stands and more.
They are currently looking to recruit a Printer to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have experience operating a Vutek and understand Fiery RIP.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Have experience using Vutek, this is essential to be considered for the role
- Work in an extremely tidy manner
- Good understanding of large format digital print, graphics and production processes
- Be willing to collate and pack each job as required
- Be flexible and willing to work overtime when required
- Experience with other printers would also be an advantage
- Be dedicated to the clients' work being produced on time and to the correct quality
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines
- There are opportunities for advancement within the company
There is a lot of progression opportunities with this role to move into a Supervisory position as the company is growing and increasing capacity.
To apply please send a copy of your CV