Full-time, permanent, 37.5 hours per week, double day shift
6am to 2pm Monday to Friday, half an hour unpaid lunch
2pm-10pm Monday to Friday, half an hour unpaid lunch
Royston Labels Ltd is an award winning self-adhesive label manufacturing company, with a world-class production facility based in Royston, Hertfordshire. We are focused on providing innovative, quality solutions to our customers for a wide range of packaging requirements. This is an exciting time to join our Company as we experience growth and expansion, working to ISO 9001, PS 9000 and BRC standards.
We currently have a vacancy for a Printer’s Assistant to assist the Printer with job changeovers and
Role responsibilities include:
- Plate mounting, assembly of printing cylinders, Anilox selection and preparation, colour mixing and ink
- preparation, cutter and tool mounting
- Contributing to maintaining a continuous improvement culture
- Strict adherence to production procedures
- Conduct general maintenance of the equipment, maintaining high levels of cleanliness
- Follow all safety procedures whilst performing job tasks
- Provide cover on the Presses when required
- Provide assistance with Rewind and Despatch when required
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal (English language essential)
- GCSE in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow instructions/procedures
- Manufacturing experience advantageous
- Printing experience advantageous
Royston Labels Ltd offers a competitive salary and benefits for this role. If you are interested in working in our dynamic, fast-growing company please send your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Closing date: 23 February 2020
We always welcome speculative applications, so please contact us.