Would you like to join one of the world’s largest commercial security printers and work with an established team of professionals? We are currently seeking Print Assistants/Printers.
You would be working within the Print Team supporting make ready and press set up and /or operating print presses to ensure machine output is maximised and quality standards are maintained across the process and on individual machines; whilst adhering to health and safety regulations.
Candidates for this role will have the following skills, qualities and expertise..
- NVQ Level 2 in print (or equivalent)
- Previous experience within a print room environment
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy
- Experience of handling COSHH materials
- Understanding of housekeeping/workplace organisation principals
- Good team player
- FLT Licence
- Basic IT skills
- Flexible and pro-active approach; ability to work well within a team and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and with a degree of initiative
- Good organising and planning skills; controlling quality and working to standard operating procedures
- Physically fit with good manual handling skills
First few months as a new incumbent to the position will attract training rates of pay until such a time when the employee is formally signed off as proficient and competent.