NEW VACANCY! (SN2344)
PRODUCTION CONTROLLER NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
£25K - £30K (Depending on Experience)
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday / 8:00am - 4:00pm Friday
23 Days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Our client is a well-established signage company based in the East Midlands. They are currently looking to recruit a Signage Production Controller to join their existing team.
- The successful candidate should be solid knowledge of manufacturing disciplines (signage preferred).
- Coordinate internal resources (with the manufacturing team and the drawing and installation departments) and third parties/vendors for seamless execution of projects
- Processing orders and liaising with internal departments as well as subcontractors
- Scheduling work to various departments
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding and be able to read design drawings
- Good receipting order placed.
- General housekeeping
- Liaising with production ensuring the client needs are met
- Sourcing materials whilst mainlining good relationships and ensuring best possible prices are achieved from suppliers
- Maintaining good relationships with clients and suppliers
Responsibilities / Attributes:
- Enthusiastic self-starter.
- Good written language skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Housekeeping inc. making sure all risks are managed and dealt with.
- Strong communication skills with internal colleagues and sub-contractors.
- Good time management while sticking to processes/procedures.
- A reliable worker with excellent self-discipline.