NEW VACANCY! (SN2374)
PRODUCTION / INSTALLER - EVENTS, SIGNS & GRAPHICS
£Open DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Overtime
Our client based in the North West is a well-established company working within the large format print, general signage and event branding sectors.
Currently recruiting for candidates to work within the events branding and installation team. A keen interest in sport would be beneficial as the client base is made up of national sporting bodies. Candidates must be good with tools and have a general background in the signage and branding sector.
*Please note due to the nature of your work you will be required to work away on a regular basis over the summer season on event installations.
- Computer literate and familiar with Adobe software.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work away from home and weekends as required.
- Good working with tools.
- Work responsibly and adhere to Health and Safety guidelines.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- Any safety training (PASMA, IPAF, FLT etc) an advantage
Sign Making Experience:
- General background in sign-making and branding.
- Operation of roll fed printers. (Mimaki.)
- Vinyl cutting and application experience.
- Experience of Agfa Jeti Flatbed printers would be an advantage
- Experience of operating Zund CNC also an advantage
- Good vinyl application skills.
- You must be fully conversant with all aspects of sign and vinyl / graphics installation.
- Experience with LED video screens an advantage.
- Good with tools to assemble and install pre-manufactured branding kits.
- Good communication skills - able to deal directly with clients and attend site meetings.
- Maintain the highest standards of work and quality.
- When not working on event branding and installations, you would be required to assist in other signage and print projects within the business.