Blown Film Extrusion Department
Salary- DOE + BENEFITS
Monday-Friday Office Hours
Company -This certified ISO9001:2008 Packaging Manufacturing company produces high quality PE, PP and other co-extruded blown films to BRC standards and to various industries. Bags are also manufactured in addition to printing capabilities of this client.
Overview - The Production Manager will have Blown Film Extrusion experience and a high level of technical competence to lead the various shifts. They will be required to effectively work as part of a team to optimise production whilst adhering to site quality and safety standards.
Production Manager Role:
- Responsible for ensuring delivery against production KPI targets involving: Health & Safety, Customer Service, Quality, Cost, Flexibility and People development
- To directly manage and lead the shift inclusive of operators and engineers as well as some temporary staff
- Support as much as possible the development of team members to reach their full potential and to create high performing teams through one to one coaching and group management skills
- Manage attendance & resource cover when necessary.
- The Production Manager must encourage, promote and lead the company focus on Safety, Quality, Performance and costs
- Consistently strive to improve production output through continuous improvement projects utilising operational knowledge to achieve manufacturing excellence
- Create and Maintain SOP's rolling them out to the specific site areas
- To provides clear communication of managerial and production decisions on a daily basis
- Ensure that the operators are trained sufficiently.
- Strive for no loss time accidents by continuously encouraging the importance of site Health & Safety procedures
Production Manager Requirements:
- Must have previous recent experience of being a Manager in the packaging manufacturing industry combined with Blown Film Extrusion experience
- Exemplary leadership and communication skills to effectively manage objectives and projects.
- Good project management, analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Always acts with the best interests of quality standards as well as health and safety standards.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Manages the resources at hand to achieve the target results.
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
Key words; shift manager / production / manufacturing/ packaging / packaging manufacturing