NEW VACANCY! (SN2186)
PRODUCTION MANAGER - SIGNAGE & GRAPHICS
£Open + 21 Days Holiday + Overtime + Pension + Perkbox Benefit + Bonus Scheme + Social Events
Our client is a sign and graphics company based in Manchester. They offer clients a large verity of signage and large format print products including wayfinding signage, built up letters, vehicle graphics, exhibition stands, promotional banners, window graphics and interior / exterior signage.
They are currently looking to recruit a Production Manager to manage a team of approximately 6 staff.
*SSSTS Certification would be a distinct advantage!
- Lead and manage the production team through the production process ensuring all work is manufactured, delivered and installed to the highest standards achievable
- Develop production planning schedule, quality control process, delivery / installation process and schedule
- Develop and train all production team members to ensure necessary skills and work standards are developed and maintained
- Ensure all roles have clear job specifications with clear responsibilities, set clear measurable personal objectives, devise individual training plans based on developmental needs
- Develop a raw material purchasing process which drives substrate costs down and improves profitability as well as ordering materials for each job and working with suppliers to assess buying cycle and propose new process
- Deliver excellence and communicate professionally with all customers through production and installation
- Ensure team is set up and all components are available and in place for delivery and installation
- Work effectively across internal departments to communicate production schedule, status, lead times
- Raise any issues and seek solutions to problems in a proactive and positive manner
- Ensure information contained within job sheet is clear and accurate before commencement of production
- Ensure all health and safety regulations are adhered to within the production area and externally within the installation site as well as ensuring risk and method statements are raised and completed prior to installation where necessary
- Daily production meetings and weekly management meetings
- Research market to propose new methods, machinery, investment required to constantly strive to improve quality and efficiency in production
- Self-motivated with excellent leadership and teamworking skills
- Problem solving and communication skills