We are currently recruiting for a Production Operative to join our team based at Coveris UK’s St Neots site.
This role is both permanent and full time. Suitable candidates would be computer literate, have excellent communication skills and have the ability to problem solve
Key Areas of Responsibility
- The key emphasis of this role is packing, stripping, feeding, inspecting and sorting any work required in the factory
- Carrying out routine Quality Inspection of finished product and raising any concerns immediately with their immediate supervisor
- Alert to any abnormal running conditions, (visual / audible) and reporting immediately to immediate supervisor or when advised ‘halting’ the production line
- Feeding or packing the finished product in a quality-controlled manner and affixing appropriate product identification
- Carrying out Line Clearance duties between each production run
- Support ‘Make Ready’ activities at the discretion of their Number 1 operative
- Maintaining high standards of 5S within all areas of the site
- Vigilant and attentive at all times regarding quality of product
- Flexible and positive approach to short notice overtime requests
- Ability to communicate and work well within a team
- Show a proactive approach in the work environment
- Ability to work unsupervised
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.