PRODUCTION OPERATIVE - SIGNAGE & GRAPHICS
£Open + 21 Days Holiday + Overtime + Pension + Training + Perkbox Benefit + Bonus Scheme + Social Events
Our client is a sign and graphics company based in Manchester. They offer clients a large verity of signage and large format print products including wayfinding signage, built up letters, vehicle graphics, exhibition stands, promotional banners, window graphics and interior / exterior signage.
Working in a busy team environment and performing a wide range of tasks you will be trained to safely use and operate a wide range of production machinery and tools from commercial printers and cutters to handheld power tools. The perfect candidate suited to this role will have a meticulous eye for detail and will continuously quality control their work through the production process.
- Produce signage as per the production schedule
- Safe operations of printers, rolls rollers and cutters
- Quality control checks throughout the production process
- Assist the Production Manager
- Ensure that the production area is clean and tidy
- Respect and follow the appropriate company policies (smoking, H&S, PPE, etc.)
- A keen eye for detail
- Work on own initiative and as a part of a Team
- Good Personality
- Communication Skills
- Working to tight deadlines whilst maintain high standards
- Flexible approach to working hours is a must
- Physically fit, some lifting is required
- Health & Safety and Manual Handling Awareness
*Any CSCS, IPAF, PASMA, SSSTS Certifications would be a distinct advantage!