NEW VACANCY! (SN2335)
PRODUCTION / WORKSHOP OPERATIVE - SIGN MAKING
£Open (Depending on Experience) + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Company Van TBD + Death in Service + Pension + Overtime at Time ½ + Discretionary Bonus + Health Plan + Attendance Policy Payment
Our client is a market leading Signage Manufacture with an excellent reputation. They offer design, project management, production, installation and maintenance to a range of sectors including retail, leisure, financial, wayfinding, shopping centres, petrol stations and architectural markets.
They are currently looking for someone with previous Sign Making experience to join their busy Production team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Undertake all work process associated with sign making; Plastics, Forming, Assembly,
- Metals, Assembly, Polishing, Painting
- Working to a high-quality cosmetic finish.
- To use all relevant tools and equipment within EH&S guidelines as necessary for the completion of works.
- Carry out planned program of installation in accordance with the work plan. Monitor material stock and request additional stock as required.
- To interpret and work from all instructions, drawings and specification appropriate without supervision.
- Co-ordinating manufacturing duties with other members of the team.
- To be conversant and qualified to use and maintain all relevant hand and power hand tools, and workshop equipment in a safe effective manner.
- Be capable of carrying out a high quality of work in all duties as requested.
- Maintain a good working knowledge and understanding of quality improvement.
- To carry out all work in accordance with COSHH guidelines and requirements.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by company management and provide cover for other production areas as requested.
- Any other reasonable task which may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Sheet metal material knowledge.
- Plastic & Vinyl techniques.
- Plastic & Vinyl material knowledge.
- Ability to read/interpret technical drawings and visuals.
- Working unsupervised to a high-quality of finish.
- Ideally 2 years' experience working with signage/shopfitting
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Respectful of the working environment.