LATEST VACANCY! (SN2495)
PROJECT / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SIGNAGE
YORKSHIRE / LINCOLNSHIRE
£Open DOE + Pension + Mileage + Flexibility to WFH
Our client is a well-established Signage Company who offer a wide range of products including retail signs, business and office signs, trade and industrial signs, steel erected signs, automotive signs and leisure signs.
They are looking for a dynamic and hungry Project Manager to provide excellent customer service to ensure the Company values are upheld. You will accurately interpret order information which will ensure clients expectations are met and exceeded.
The role will involve upselling to new clients and reactivating dormant and lapsed accounts, the role will not involve cold calling and there will be warm leads passed.
- Receive and contract review sales orders, liaising with colleagues and clients
- Woking in conjunction with the Production in order to plan and schedule production
- Raise requisite purchase orders
- Maintain and develop relations with new and existing clients
- Meeting with clients to gain a full understanding of their business and requirements
- Responsible for a multi-million contract.
- Mainly office based with regular site visits and surveys etc
- Gain approvals of both costs and manufacture from the client
- Maintain good communications with in-house departments and external contractors throughout the life of the project
- Prepare detailed works orders for all production and installation requirements
- Attend handover meetings with client and agree any additional works to be completed within the set timescales
- Collate all project information to enable invoicing to be carried out on completion of project
- Liaise with clients to ensure the smooth completion of contract
- Sign off completed orders for invoicing daily
Minimum of 2 years signage project management experience, within a sign manufacturing environment