MJCP is specialist printing company based in London. We offer a full business solution to a very wide range of customers from design agencies through to end users.
As the one of a team of Project Managers you will be the interface between clients and internal operations, you will work in an energetic and fast-moving environment, coordinating and driving their clients’ daily requirements, as well as planning and assisting in the development of potential new business opportunities – proactively driving and developing accounts.
You will need practical graphic production knowledge with the capability to plan and manage complex projects. You will be required to produce quotations and mange a project through the production process and on site to completion. Being able to prioritise, use your initiative, get results and work to deadlines are key requirements for this role.
About the role:
• Take brief from clients on the phone or in person.
• Produce quotations and liaise with the client to finalise their requirements.
• Manage the production of artwork, amendments and pre-press with the artwork studio.
• Keep close contact with the internal production team, monitoring quality and timelines.
• Liaise with suppliers and outsourced providers.
• Overseeing site installs as required.
• Site surveys
• Relevant project management experience
• Experience in successfully project managing a broad portfolio of clients
• A good understanding of the design, print and production process
• A solid understanding of Large Format Graphics and Promotional Installations is advantageous
• Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills
The ideal Project Manager will have been involved in a client facing environment, dealing with their requirements for at least three years. Experience in large format graphics is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Ideal start date in January