- Job Reference: 19888
- Date Posted: 13 August 2019
- Recruiter: Aim Search
- Website: https://www.aimsearch.agency
- Location: Berkshire
- Salary: £24,000 to £32,000
- Sector: Account manager, Administration, Creative & design, Production, Installation, Print
- Job Type: Permanent
Account Manager / Project Manager | Large Format Graphics | Berkshire | £24,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience)
We have an exciting Account Manager / Project Manager opportunity for a fantastic player in the Exhibition and Event Graphics industry based in Berkshire.
As the Account Manager / Project Manager you will be the interface between clients and internal operations, you will work in an energetic and fast-moving environment, co-ordinating and driving their clients’ daily requirements, as well as planning and assisting in the development of potential new business opportunities – proactively driving and developing accounts.
You will need practical graphic production knowledge with the capability to plan and manage complex projects. You will be required to produce quotations and mange a project through the production process and on site to completion. Being able to prioritise, use your initiative, get results and work to deadlines are key requirements for this role.
About the role:
• Take brief from clients on the phone or in person.
• Produce quotations and liaise with the client to finalize their requirements.
• Manage the production of artwork, amendments and pre-press with the artwork studio.
• Keep close contact with the internal production team, monitoring quality and timelines.
• Liaise with suppliers and outsourced providers.
• Overseeing site installs as required.
• Site surveys
• Project management experience - preferably in Retail and Workplace Branding
• Experience in successfully project managing a broad portfolio of clients
• A good understanding of the design, print and production process
• A solid understanding of Large Format Graphics and Promotional Installations is advantageous
• Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills
The ideal Account Manager / Project Manager will have been involved in a client facing environment, dealing with their requirements for at least three years. Experience in large format graphics is essential.
Sound like you?? If the above sounds like a bit of you, please send over your details ASAP before this opportunity passes you by!