Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Project Manager to work within their small, yet extremely busy team supplying structural frameworks to clients across the Retail, Events and Exhibitions arena.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, execution, and project management of our clients’ work from brief to delivery/installation. Not only are they the ‘eyes and ears’ of the client throughout the workflow, it is their responsibility to instruct each department clearly of the clients requirements from initial brief and planning through to shipment and/or delivery on site, ensuring projects are executed in line with the client’s expectations, on time, complete and ready for invoicing.
The Project Manager will liaise internally and externally across different departments and external suppliers, whilst managing the flow of information to ensure timely and efficient delivery / install for their customers, to their exact requirements, maximising margin and delivering exceptional customer service.
Knowledge and Experience:
– Account/Project management
– Customer service experience
– Good knowledge of the events / exhibitions market; some knowledge of retail preferred
– Tension framing knowledge desired but not essential
– Understanding of technical plans and drawings desired
Skills and Abilities:
– Good organisation skills in pressurised environments with the ability to escalate when appropriate.
– Ability to manage large and / or complex bespoke projects.
– Ability to multi-task and utilise resources to execute tasks within a deadline-oriented environment with tight timelines.
– Excellent attention to detail and a record of maintaining high quality standards.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Works well in a team with a desire to learn and shows strong initiative.
– Highly motivated individual; inspires confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
– Ability to build good, professional relationships.
– Customer friendly and customer focused.
– Strong computer skills, with a willingness to also carry out administrative duties
– Proactive, can-do attitude.
If you have a Project or Account Management background within the Events, Exhibitions or Print industry we'd love to hear from you, so don't delay, send your CV in today!