A leading agency, which delivers outstanding campaigns within a specific target sector, has an exciting opportunity for an Project Manager to work with their key clients.
About the role:
You will be responsible for providing excellent client service and project management at a campaign level, helping build on our reputation for exemplary project delivery. As part of a busy Client team you will be required to manage multiple projects concurrently and have a knack for building relationships and forging strong connections with your day-to-day contacts.
We will provide training on our systems and tools but you will need to get stuck into project delivery and build fantastic relationships with your clients.
Experience of working in Direct Mail Production is essential.
● Proven history in Account Management with extensive Print and DM knowledge and a good understanding of postage
● Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
● Ability to manage own workload effectively
● Source print and negotiate with suppliers directly, from a pool of preferred companies
● Good interpersonal skills
● Confidence when working directly with clients on site, at all levels, Ideally an understanding of our client's target audience and suitable product formats to maximise return for the client and profit to the business
● Market knowledge to provide insight to the customer when required
● Recognising where methods can be improved to benefit both the client and the business.
● Enjoy developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
● Great planner and prioritiser, experience of managing multiple client projects at the same time
● Passion for understanding/ interpreting your clients needs
● Enjoy collaborating with colleagues in other teams to find solutions
● Love to learn and share learning with others and proactively suggest process improvements or ideas in a client conversation
● Excellent problem solving skills, always looking for the solution
If you have solid experience in Direct Mail/Print, we would be delighted to hear from you!