We're looking for a Project/Account Manager with a background specifically within large format print.
As well as having project management skills, the successful candidate will ideally have a degree of artworking knowledge too, in order to be able to make any on the spot amendments as and when needed.
Required for the Role:
- Previous experience of managing projects within the large format print industry.
- A good understanding of large format print and production processes.
- Being able to oversee projects from start to finish - Interpreting briefs from Clients & Account Managers, processing artwork through the Production department, liaising with installation teams and ensuring all projects are delivered on time.
- Excellent organisational skills, a methodical working style & high attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Being proactive and self-motivated whilst being able to work to multiple deadlines for various clients, when working under pressure.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite helpful but not essential
- Willing to support paid overtime hours as required
- Working for a family run business with a successful 38-year history in the printing industry.
- Work for global brands on international projects.
- Learn the latest large format print techniques.
- Being able to work on very prestigious creative projects.
- Great opportunity to progress within the company.
- Working in a warm & friendly family atmosphere
- Regular team social events
- Paid overtime
So, if you want to work for a fantastically run and close knit family business, please send in your CV ASAP!