Project Manager - Large Format
Location - Swanley, Kent
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
My client is one of the uk's leading suppliers of print and display solutions for the marketing and advertising industry based on Swanley, Kent. They have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their award winning business.
Requirements & Responsibilities for the Project Manager role
- Liaising with customers in house and on site
- Occasionally going out on site to complete surveys and installation work
- Attention to detail and organisational skills are essential
- Willing to work unsociable hours on the odd occasion
- Experience in the large format industry or similar
- Experience in a project manager role or similar
- Experience in using the following software; Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Google Sketchup, Microsoft Office.
The right person for the role needs to be hard working, self-motivated and be able to fit into the busy team. For the right person there is huge opportunities for progression.
The salary for the Project Manager role is £25,000 - £32,000 dependant on experience. If you would like more information on the role please call Oliver @ Kairos Recruitment on 01618265671.