Downey & Co, a very established name in luxury printed stationery and packaging, are looking for a dynamic, confident individual to fulfil a 'Project Manager' role.
The person must be an effective communicator with excellent customer service and organisational skills and with great attention to detail. The role is based in our busy London studio in E2 (2 mins from Cambridge Heath Overground and 8 mins from Bethnal Green Underground), and will involve working with high end / luxury clients on a daily basis.
The main purpose of the job is to ensure that work is completed to the client’s complete satisfaction. Good communication needs to be maintained with the client at all times, in particular to ensure that the flow of information between the client, our design team and the production facility is efficient and effective. Identifying and proactively eliminating any problems that might arise. To support the sales team and help them preserve and develop their relationship with clients, maintaining contact at all times.
Salary will be determined based on experience and will be offered with 4 weeks holiday per year.
Basic working hours 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday but some additional time may need to be worked to meet deadlines.
Ideal person would have the following:
• Experience of printing industry techniques processes and materials would be ideal
• Experience of taking briefs for passing onto graphic designers
• The ability to quickly establish a good working relationship with clients and colleagues.
• Good attention to detail and great organisational skills.
• Good verbal and writing skills.
• A confident manner.
• A positive “can do” attitude.
• Able to work reliably under pressure.
• Good people skills and able to operate in a team environment.
• Excellent time management skills.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES OR PUBLICATIONS PLEASE.
Keyskills: Project Manager, Account Manager, Client Services, Customer Service.